Friday, February 05, 2010

What should the next repair project be?

During January I started doing SEO and started also using Google Analytics to find out the traffic trends here at the Help Desk Center. It turns out that there are thousands of visitors every week, and plenty of visitors are regular. This means you're finding this blog interesting and you're returning for more tips and tricks on smart computing.
Thinking of how to better tailor the content, I thought of an idea: How about letting YOU say what you want the next project to be? If you have a dead laptop, or a reoccurring problem with your PC, please write a description of the issue so that I can write up a repair tutorial that will help you with your IT problem.
I'd also like to remind you that bout a week ago I threw out an idea for writing a sort of a magazine, The Help Desk Monthly, so please share your ideas on what you'd like to see in it.
I Hope to hear many cool and challenging ideas from you, so feel free to share your IT annoyances.

Here's the index of the documented repairs. This list will grow as I write up the piles of photos awaiting publication

If you find my blog posts helpful please consider a small donation.




Let your friends know about this blog post
Share/Bookmark


No comments: